- Since 1900
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Broad Spectrum
- Moisturizes & Helps Protect Skin Against Daily UVA/UVB Exposure
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use
- Dermatological Skincare
This dermatologist recommended lightweight broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer with UVA/UVB sunscreens including zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, helps defend against long-term sun damage. It provides 24 hour moisturization and is clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist recommended
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For sunscreen use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Titanium Dioxide 2.4%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 4.8%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, cyclomethicone, methylpropanediol, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl stearate se, sodium lactate, lactic acid, 1,2-hexanediol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, vp/hexadecene copolymer, xanthan gum, peg-40 castor oil, sodium hydroxide, trisodium edta, alumina, sodium cetearyl sulfate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, simethicone.|