Hydro Boost, Water Gel Lotion, SPF 50, 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- Quenches Skin with Hydration
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
Neutrogena Hydro Boost with Helioplex Technology delivers powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a water-light feel. It quenches skin with vital hydration and leaves it looking healthy.
How to Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone (1.5%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%),
Water, glycerin, diisopropyl adipate, caprylyl methicone, alcohol denat., dimethicone, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp crosspolymer, polyurethane-62, hydroxyacetophenone, pentylene glycol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl stearate, chlorphenesin, dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, trideceth-6, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium hydroxide, blue 1.