- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Safer Products for Healthier Babies
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Reef Friendly
- Biodegradable Formula
- No Animal Testing
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Mineral Based Formula
Through the use of top rated ingredients and our work with leading scientists, Thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG’s Skin deep since its creation in 2010 (Rated “I”)
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane, gluten, dairy or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
- Does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs.
- Achieved the highest level of biodegradability testing.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
Use: Helps prevent sunburns
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (3 fl oz )|