WHY WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
When you register yourself on our website, you provide us your data which include, your name, address, age, email ID, Mobile no etc.
We used such information for different purpose, below are few examples
- To track your purchases to give you customized discount based on your purchase history, and value of purchase To give you notification in the event of new product added to our website or re-uploaded old stock which was finished
- To notify you regarding new seasonal promotions (based on your permission)
- To send email or SMS regarding the order confirmation you have placed
- To deliver the goods to your door based on the address you have provided
We also receive information regarding your internet protocol (IP) address, and the history of your browser and operating system to help you to any suspected fraud, to improve site, and to get to know your interested products to offer you the customized discounts.
It is very important for us to keep your details secure, at time of payment to complete a transaction, we imply that you consent to collect information and using it for that specific reason.
For the information, regarding to collect promotional emails, customized discounts etc. we will make you enable to unsubscribe such emails and SMS notifications at any time by contacting us at Info@dubuyworld.com
We might disclose your information, if it is required by LAW, (see the details in terms & conditions)
We have outsourced our hostage service to Shopify Inc, a well-recognized organization, they provide us a platform where we can secure our data base behind a firewall.
We have also outsourced our payment gate to Shopify Inc, they collect your credit card information, keep it secure as per Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
For more details, you may also read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
THIRD PARTY AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third-party site, like the one which advertise on our website, or the one which provide payment gate ways or hosting services, you need to check there privacy policies for more details and for you understanding.
We also not responsible for privacy policies of social media like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter account.
We use best market practices to keep your information secure, safe, and protect it from misused and any alteration.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
AGE OF CONSENT
As per our term & condition, by using this site we assume that your age is 16 year or above, or you have given us a consent if you want us to allow any of your minor dependent to use this website.
We used to amend these privacy policies, Therefore, you are requested to please look at the top of this page to see when it was lastly updated. The time when you order the products, the privacy policies of that particular time will be applicable,